Saturday Lila, Olivia, E & Colin, and CC and Bub, and I all went to the Little Rock Zoo. This was Lila's first trip and although she was probably a little young to totally take it all in I think she got it at times. Thanks to my bosses, we got to participate in a giraffe feeding while we were there (they won it in a charity auction). It was great!! We also saw bears, penguins, elephants, and porcupines. We got to ride the train that goes around the zoo. We had tons of fun and I think I was more exhausted than the babies. Here are few pictures from our day at the zoo.
Lila wore her (formerly O's) Zebra tank! Perfect for this really nice day at the Zoo.
Feeding the Giraffes...I think this was Macy
Lunch at Cafe Africa.
Pictures from our train ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment