This last weekend was beautiful in the weather department and I think Sunday was the first day of spring. Unfortunately, Lila has had a little springtime cold and had a pretty rough day on Saturday. In spite of her fussiness and a hell-acious diaper rash, she got to have a little fun. I took these pictures at the Baker park on Saturday morning. Lila loves loves loves to play in the baby swings at the park. Another big discovery at the park....rocks! She preferred to eat them - see pic. I thought that was bad until Sunday when she discovered the mulch in our front yard. I think she liked eating that even more. She is so so so busy right now and has also been pretty fussy thanks to two stubborn top teeth that have decided to cut through. I can't believe she will be 11 months in 2 days and then only 1 short month until she is one! Oh how time flies!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment