It's been a while since I've blogged so I have some catching up to do. On 10/24 (L's 6-month b-day) we decided to go to the pumpkin patch in Mayflower. It turned out that she was too young to really do anything but we did get some cute pumpkins. Next year she will have more to do. She went to her 6 month doctors appointment on 10/27. She is still average for height and weight but the doctor said she is at the top of her class for her head size. I keep telling her big head = big brain! She was 16 lbs 3 oz and 25.2 inches long. Her head circumference was 17.8" which looking at the chart it looks to be above the 95th percentile! She is sitting up perfectly on her own now and has really started scooting/army crawling all over the place. Her teachers at school have said she is the most advanced in the class (they may say that to all of the parents at this age). She is eating baby food and rice cereal. Her favorites are apples and bananas right now. When she smiles and laughs her mouth opens so wide - I love it! She is also very talkative lots of oooos and aaahhhs, some mamamas and some bababas but not too often and I definitely don't think she is referencing anything specific when she says them. Here are some pumpkin patch pictures and also some pictures of her in her new high chair.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment