- She has started scooting everywhere - it is not quite a full-fledged crawl but she can get any and everywhere that she wants.
- She has started pulling up on things and loves to stand up. So much so that most of our time at home is spent standing next to the ottoman and playing with the magazines (see picture below). I know if she is fussy - I can just stand her up next to the ottoman and she will instantly be happy.
- She is cruising - as I type this she cruised from the other end of the sofa to me to grab onto my computer screen.
- She still loves 3 things the most: Cell Phones, Computers, and Remote Controls (see picture below).
- She has started fussing when you take something from her that she knows she is not supposed to have.
- She constantly says Mama and Dada but who knows if she is just talking or is referring to her Mom and Dad.
- Still no teeth but I feel like she is doing everything else sooner than I can believe - It makes me a little sad to think of how fast she is growing up.
Monday, November 29, 2010
7 Months
So much to blog about...In the last month Lila has done so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment