Monday, May 10, 2010

Our First Mother's Day

Lila and I went to Lake Hamilton to spend the night Saturday night.  This was our first overnight out as well as our first road trip.  Rog met us in Hot Springs Saturday when he got off work.  We had lunch with my parents Sunday before coming back to Little Rock where we got to visit with Rog's mom.  Lila was fortunate to see both of her grandmothers on this Mother's Day. 

Lila (with the help of her Daddy) got me one of those new cameras that has an LCD screen on both the front and back for Mother's day.  This is so I can take pics of myself with Lila. Unfortunately, when I tried to take some pics of the two of us they were horrible and she started fussing so I abandoned that mission pretty quickly.
 
 
Lila sporting her festive Mother's Day Outfit
(She loves to have her hands in fists by her ears - sometimes it looks like she's boxing)


Lila and Daddy in front of the Lake



Lila and C.C. before lunch


1 comment:

  1. Glad y'all had a good Mother's Day! Love the blog!! She has already changed so much. Can't wait to see more pictures! Tell Lila Aunt Gracie miss her and loves her very much!

    ReplyDelete