Thursday, September 22, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Rog hunted a few days over Labor Day weekend so Lila and I went to Lake Hamilton for a few nights and then met him over at Lake Catherine on Sunday for the night.  Saturday night Bubba and CC kept Lila and I got to go out with some girls (forgot to get a pic) but we had a good dinner at Luna Bella (I will be going back because it was yummy) and then had a drink at Martinis.  Then Sunday we got up and went to Lake Catherine and got to see the Smart side of the fam and celebrate with Uncle Scott's birthday dinner.


Lake Hamilton


Where her glasses usually end up - on the ground.




Enjoying the wind in her hair

Lake Catherine



Hanging out with Daddy and Uncle Blake


Will


Mowing uncle Lee's yard with the bubble mower

Cruisin with Will in the Gator



No comments:

Post a Comment