Monday, July 11, 2011

Fourth of July and more..

We spent the weekend of the Fourth at Lake Catherine and then spent the following week at Lake Hamilton then we went back to Lake Catherine for vacation weekend #2.  It was a nice break and we had a blast but I will admit that it is way more exhausting with a one year all day everyday than I thought it would be.  We swam swam swam all the time in the pool and in the lake.  It took some time but I think Lila is finally a fan of all things wet.  She is really growing into her personality and can throw quite a little fit when she doesn't get what she wants.  That being said, most of the time she is a complete doll - or at least we like to think so.


Not a fan of tubing - if you look closely you can see she is screaming

Think Rog may have exceeded the weight limit it looked like it would flip over the entire time - which is why I didn't try.
 Granddaddy introduced her to Barney - LOVE at first sight - she was mesmerized!
 Still Lovin' her some Popsicle


 Happy 4th!

 She loves her new life jacket! We know it works now because she fell in the lake and popped right back up.  Needless to say she wasn't happy about the plunge she took.
 Miss O is a big Lila fan - I think L is warming up to her.

 O is a good boat napper!
 Sharing the Banana
O finished it off
 Date night at Central Park Fusion - Bubba and CC kept the babies - Yummy food!


No comments:

Post a Comment