Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My 1st Christmas

Lila had a great first Christmas.  I have told several people that this Christmas was so much more fun with a baby!  I know I will look forward to this time more in the coming years.  With the exception of a pretty bad sinus infection and cold, Lila had a great Christmas.  She got lots of great toys and really loves them!  Here are a few of the captured moments during our stay in PB.

Bath time with O



Playing with sweet girls - Mary Raley and Madeline




Christmas Eve







Christmas Morning at CC & Bub's

I thought this one was hilarious.  I believe O was going in for a kiss.
Lila opening her stocking
Her new Rockin', Singin' Butterfly

Christmas Lunch at Memama and D-Daddy's


such pretty things...

 Christmas Dinner at Grandmommy's

Dad in the Razorback Snuggie



No comments:

Post a Comment