I am a little behind on my blogging so these are almost a month old but I will keep things short.
We spent Labor Day on Lake Hamilton and ordered the Razorback game on pay-per-view. Even though we were only at the condo we dressed the girls in their Razorback Red for the game. Here are some of the pictures we took at half-time. The Hogs played Tennessee Tech and came out with an expected win. The weather was amazing all weekend! BTW Rog's lake house on Lake Catherine was demoed the week before so although it was not an option for the Labor Day weekend I know we are all looking forward to the new house that will be in its place by next summer!
Erica gets credit for the pics because I forgot my camera.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment