Sunday, July 25, 2010

3 Months!

I can't believe our little one is already 1/4th of a year old.  Oh how time flies.  She is getting so big.  Less than a month until I go back to work and I am determined to make the most out of the rest of my time off with her.  Here are a few things that she is doing now and also some recent pics. 
  • She rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first time last week while we were in PB.  She did it several times for Rog and my parents and Rog's Dad but I have been having trouble getting her to do it at home.  Maybe she likes an audience - that wouldn't surprise me.
  • She is smiling and laughing and I still get so excited when she does.  I don't think I will ever get tired of it.
  • She is holding her head up pretty well.
  • She sleeps through the night (yes amazing I know but she has done this for awhile I have just been reluctant to brag about it as not to jinx us).
  • She is developing the most adorable little leg rolls!
  • She is in absolute awe of her hands and fingers.
  • We haven't been to the doctor but by my closest estimate she is about 13 lbs.
I see it as a challenge to catch her many different expressions in pictures so that I don't forget them.  Here are some of my favs ...






Look at these chins - she gets them from her daddy ;)





Those adorable hands that she loves so much

No comments:

Post a Comment