Sunday, June 13, 2010

Some recent pics - 7 weeks....

Not much going on the past few weeks.  Mostly just Lila and Mom hanging out and spending lots of QT together.  Rog has had some good bonding time too - he kept her Friday night while I went to have dinner and drinks with the gals (She slept in her swing from the time that I left until I got home so it wasn't too difficult for him).  It was nice for me to get away for awhile.

She is growing so quickly and starting to really acknowledge her surroundings.  She has started smiling in the last week and we get so excited everytime we can coax a grin out of her.  Haven't caught a pic of one of those sweet grins quite yet but hopefully soon.

This play mat has way more things to look at than she could ever hope for and she seems to really like it.  When I brought this out I thought to myself this is when the toys begin to take over our little house.



Blowing Bubbles...

This is how Mommy sees her most of the time...

Hanging  out in the backyard...

"Dad, what's Lucy doing?"

1 comment:

  1. so precious!!! i love the blog and of course you and lila!!! gonna get by soon! xo

    ReplyDelete